Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I wanna kiss that smile that's on your face I need you wrapped up in these arms I want you just the way you are come on over

Today, my Cosmo horoscope says...
Libra - Brazen Jupiter says it's fine to be a party girl this weekend; just don't do anything too embarrassing.
Surprisingly, it's semi-fitting...but nobody has to worry about me doing anything embarrassing at the party today that my parents are hosting at our house.

I still have to do some stuff to get myself ready for the day...but...I'm being lazy and don't really feel like doing anything. Yeah...I'm cool like that...

Anyway, there really wasn't anything that I wanted to say...so...ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment