Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, July 19, 2008

but you put on quite a show really had me goin' but now it's time to go curtain's finally closin' that was quite a show very entertainin'

And the Cosmo horoscope for today says...
Libra - Star warning! Sneaky Mercury says that a family member could catch you in a compromising position (having sex in your parents' shower) so make sure you really are home alone before trysting with your man or new fling.
Yeah...totally not something that I'd want to be caught doing...

Today I get to go see The Dark Knight. Yay!! I'm jealous of the people who already saw it. Here's a review of it (one is from Variety and the other from the AP). But I have to wait until 5:00p to see it...since that's when the boy got the tickets for. Since we wanted to see it in IMAX...otherwise we could've seen it last night.

Umm, when going fishing...aren't you supposed to catch fish? Fisherman caught drowning man.

No comments:

Post a Comment