Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I need serenity in a place where I can hide I need serenity nothing changes days go by

Okay...so the last time that I posted was this past weekend when the boy and I weren't exactly getting along...but now we are. So that's all better. Well...not exactly all better...but better than they were. We talked to one another and are trying to work together...so that's a step (or two, or more) in the right direction, right?

When I saw this:
Superhero Style: Gadgets for Your Guy
These toys for your boy won't help him save the world, but they'll help him feel he can.
it made me think of the boy. I don't know why...probably just because it's a bunch of techie stuff and he's a big nerd and into that kind of stuff.

Eeep...what crazies!! Two elderly women conspire against two elderly homeless men...and get life sentences for it.

Clint Eastwood is shooting a movie is Michigan!! Yeah...I don't know what MI has to do with the movie though...not from what is said about it anyway...

What a lucky little koala...survives 60 m.p.h. impact and seven mile drag.

And now for your enjoyment, some amusement Overheard in New York...

Wasn't She the Deaf and Blind Girl with the Miracle Worker?
Little boy to mother: Mom, have you ever heard of Anne Frank?
(silence)
Little boy: You know, she was this holocaust victim who lived in an attic and wrote this diary?
(pause)
Mother: I mean, I've read about the holocaust, but I don't know any specific authors.
-- Smith & Sackett, Carroll Gardens

Talking About Money Like a Commoner
Mother: Okay, give it back to me.
Four-year-old boy holding MetroCard: I want to hold it.
Mother, taking the MetroCard: You can't hold it. It is very expensive, and mommy will have to pay a lot of money to replace it if you lose it.
Four-year-old boy, looking around at crowd on bus: Stop embarrassing me. Why are you always embarrassing me?
-- N38 Bus

No comments:

Post a Comment