Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

it's all ending I gotta stop pretending who we are...you and me I can see us dying...are we?

Sooo...I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I think that I'm single now. Because the boy told me that he "quit[s]." ::sigh:: I don't want to be done...but I can't make him want to try and work on fixing what's wrong between us. So, if that's what he wants, then...I'll just have to accept it and move on. At least this way, he doesn't have to worry about me annoying him and asking him to try and compromise anymore...since he always seems to make it abundantly clear that can't. ::sigh::

But in happier news, yesterday I got to go see The Dark Knight...and it was pretty awesome. I suggest anyone who was thinking about seeing it, go do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment