Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, July 10, 2008

here's to the nights we felt alive here's to the tears you knew you'd cry here's to "goodbye" tomorrow's gonna come too soon

So...the following totally makes me think of the boy:
2 Your inkling that something is wrong in the relationship is probably right.
Example: He's incommunicado. Before the days of e-mailing, texting, IMing, and Facebooking, if you didn't hear from your boyfriend for a day or two, it wasn't the end of the world (or your relationship). But now that communication is so easy and instant, it's usually a sign he's not fully invested.
-- excerpted from 8 New Love Truths You Must Know, pages 126-9 in the August 2008 issue of Cosmo

::sigh:: But anyway...last night, when I was reading through the new issue of Cosmo and read that article, I was like, 'huh, that's totally how he acts.' And that's so not a good thing (that I thought that...or that it appears that way that he is acting like that because there were three full paragraphs under "2" and I only put half of one). Because it's gotten to the point, where it feels like unless there's a greater than 80% chance of him seeing me that day, he doesn't talk to me. And the days where he isn't going to see me for sure, but does talk to me, it's because I called him and then he tries to get me off the phone as quickly as possible.

This constant game of "ignore multiple days, talk to a few days, start over again" is really starting to mess with me...because I'm beginning to feel like that crazy, insecure girlfriend who doesn't trust anything her boyfriend says. ::sigh:: Whatever...

I don't know what I'm supposed to do... Do I just keep pretending like nothing's wrong? Because when I try to calmly tell him what's wrong, he tends to get mad at me (or worse, ignore me and everything that I said to him)...but if I pretend like nothing's wrong, then it's not going help anything. ::sigh:: I feel like I'm just some background noise that he wants to...needs to tune out when I try and talk to him. No matter what it's about. That's why I don't talk to him...and that's why he gets mad at me for keeping things from him...

No comments:

Post a Comment