Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I've been down here before all my bones and joints are sore dig my way out of the wreck again I've been down here before lost myself and so much more

Okay...so, I'm not denying that I'm a perfectionist...but I am blaming my parents. This says that I can!!

And...my mommy says that after dinner today, she can do my hair for me. Yays...because I really want to get in the shower since I didn't do that when I got home from taking the girls back to their dad's house this afternoon.

But anyway...I'm sleepy...both last night and Sunday night, I didn't sleep very well. I had a hard time falling asleep and it didn't feel like I got enough sleep when it came time for me to get up in the morning.

***Spoiler Alert***

Teresa in Miami: Kristin, who cares about Dan and Serena kissing? Give us some news on whether Chuck or Nate or anyone will be gay on Gossip Girl!
I've heard of no plans to have any of the characters we know come out or even dabble in the second season—well, aside from little Eric van der Woodsen, por supuesto, who I'm told will have a love interest or two. Still, if the book series is any indication, Gossip will be getting gayer by the season, according to Penn Badgley. "By the end of the series, I think they got so bored writing the same things for 12 years, they were like, 'Let's just make 'em all gay,' " Penn says. "Chuck ends up gay and has a monkey on his shoulder that dresses in similar outfits." Oooh, please tell me that's true on the show, too.

spoilers from E! online's Watch with Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment