Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

so save your scissors for someone else's skin my surface is so tough I don't think the blade will dig in save your strength save your wasted time

Yesterday morning in my orgo class, one of my classmates grabbed my arm because he saw a cut on my arm and wanted to know how I did it (how they got there isn't important). Usually I'm pretty good about keeping my arm covered up so that people don't ask questions...but yesterday I was really fidgety because I was so tired and having a hard time focusing, so my sleeve ended up raised a little. Now, mind you, the cuts in question are tiny (the larger one is at most 2cm and the smaller is nearly gone because it's almost completely healed). There's only two of them really close to one another, but I think maybe it looked worse than they really are because Monday evening I had a Band-aid® on and my skin is sensitive to the adhesive on bandages, so all around the cuts was really red and rash like. And since the bandages make my skin red I don't like to use them if not necessary, but if I don't have a bandage on, people say something to me...::sigh:: It's a no win situation for me.

At least, I don't feel like this anymore. Well...not for the same reasons anymore. There's an entirely new set of reasons...but that's a whole 'nother rant that I really don't want to get into.

But what I do want to get into is, is that I have something that I really can't keep bottled up anymore...but I don't know how I can talk to anyone about it because I promised someone that I wouldn't tell anyone about it. I don't think/feel that this specific person kept any of the promises that s/he made to me, but if I break my promise to him/her then I would feel wrong in doing so...so I don't know what to do. What would you do if you were me? Thanks in advance...

No comments:

Post a Comment