Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

don't call me even if I should cross your mind hard enough I don't need to hear your voice on my messages let's just call it quits

Why? I mean, seriously...why can't he just pick one? Either completely ignore me or be my friend. But don't talk to me out of the blue to tell me that you had a dream about me. Especially a dream about the following:
putting pictures on my MySpace of me and another boy kissing and having my MySpace say that I was in a relationship
After he said that to me, I tried to ask him why he even told me about that. But it just appeared as though he was ignoring me...more realistically though, he was probably doing something work-related. The only other thing he said was something about going back to avoiding me (about 10-15 minutes later) and then an explanation of that statement because I asked when he was doing that.

I wish that he could understand that by saying what he did this morning, he really confused me and at the time upset me. When he said that to me and then wouldn't tell me why he even said that to me, all I was thinking was, "why can't he just leave me alone?" So...now I've been confused all day long... It sucks.

But...I have to go do my bio homework on Blackboard...

No comments:

Post a Comment