Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

my heart still has a beat but love is now a feat as common as a cold day in LA sometimes when I'm alone I wonder is there a spell that I am under

So...my Cosmo horoscope for today says...
Libra - If you're considering redoing your pad, the versatile Moon suggests that you use your imagination — like creating your own artwork or buying a bright slipcover for your couch.
I kinda sorta caused my horoscope to come true today. I didn't do any redecorating per se...but I did restructure some things in my life. If only because I felt forced to. An explanation will come next week. Sorry.

My bio teacher annoys me because she so cannot use a computer. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm sure the woman is a perfectly nice person...but I can totally understand a previous student felt that she "makes Hitler look sweet." Yes, that's a direct quote from one of her former students. She told us that a former student wrote that on the course evaluation. Okay, now I can understand feeling that way about her, but I don't understand the urge to write it on the course eval. Umm...I guess, I should say why she annoys me, shouldn't I? She always has trouble posting stuff on Blackboard...but none of my other teachers seem to have any trouble. Not even my seemingly computer illiterate orgo I lecture teacher!!

Anyway...since I don't think I ever mentioned it yet, last week I got a stupid jury duty notice. Thankfully, the dumb thing isn't on a test day. There's a really good chance that I should get out of it though...and not just because I listed all the ways it totally interferes with my finals. Seriously, if only I could just not show up for it...but then I would be in contempt of court. Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment