Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

I know you want what's on my mind I know you like what's on my mind I know it eats you up inside I know you know you know you know

Here's the weekly round-up of what I found interesting the week of November 17th:
.:. Ugh...this is just disgusting, his own children, too. I really hope that their mother was unaware, otherwise she's worse than their dad.
.:. I don't know what to say other than to use the actual headline: Suspects Wanted in 'Cowardly' Assault...tsk tsk, I hope they found whoever did it...
.:. That's a lot of pot...
.:. Umm...aren't Christians supposed to be kind to one another? Like, especially the monks? Not fighting one another at Jesus' tomb.
.:. Aww, how sad...it makes you wonder what else was going on that an 8y/o felt compelled to murder his father...
.:. Yay! Now the lowly, little stick is part of the Toy Hall of Fame...umm, actually that really isn't exciting.
.:. Umm, ew. Check out #8.
.:. The new natural wonders...
.:. This part amuses me the most:
"Deep-water octopuses worldwide, he pointed out, lack the ink sack that allows their shallow-water cousins to shoot out a camouflage screen.
After all, if they live where it is dark, ink is unnecessary, said O'Dor, a Canadian member of the research team."
Like, duh!
.:. Hooray! Even after being blinded mid-flight, still landed safely!!
.:. ::shudder:: Just creepiness....three dead bodies?!?
.:. Just craziness...running with a rabid animal attached to arm...
.:. This is why people should not let massive amount of money go to their heads...
.:. Haha, the dog managed to drive the car...actually that's not really funny because it could have been really bad...
.:. Strange...just glad that I don't live near this "musical" road...
.:. Seriously, now...requesting sleepovers? And people are actually allowing it?!?
Sorry, all the serious newsy stuff went first, then the happier stuff...y'know, sadden you, then make you happy? Makes sense, right?

And now for some amusement from Overheard in New York...

She Actually Gave Him Cash--She Just Gets a Cheap Thrill Out of Alliteration
Hobo: Spare some change?
Girl: Yeah...so you can go buy booze? Keep dreaming, bucko.
-- Times Square

Nah. Do What You Want--and Take the Consequences
Well-dressed balding father: I could honestly care less.
Shaggy haired teen: You're my father! You're supposed to care if I'm failing out of school and doing drugs!
Well-dressed balding father: Nope, not interested.
Shaggy haired teen: You have to care! I can't believe this s***!
-- Bleeker & Broadway

Kindly Old People Really Give Us Hope
Grandpa: Do we really have to take them to the f***ing zoo?
Grandma (holding a pamphlet about the zoo): Look, this is the stupid s*** that they're into, so this is where we gotta go.
Grandpa (pointing to a picture in the pamphlet): What the f*** is that? A chipmunk?
Grandma: It's a f***ing rabbit!
-- St. Mark's Place, Staten Island

Tonight on Ninja Mom
Mother wagging finger, scolding son: I'm very disappointed in you!
Six-year-old son: Mommy, don't get mad at me, we were only trying to break each other's bones.
-- W11th St & 7th Ave

...Ferragamo?
Four-year-old girl: Look at my new purse.
Six-year-old boy: Yeah, so?
Four-year-old girl: It's Prada.
Six-year-old boy: I don't think that's a Prada purse.
Four-year-old girl: But it's pink...
Six-year-old boy: Yeah, but I don't think that makes it Prada.
Four-year-old girl (very sadly): Oh.
-- Henry St & Pierrepont St, Brooklyn Heights

Ask a Stupid Question...
Professor: So what do you think of when you think of "paternalism"? Anyone?
Student: "Maury"?
-- City College

Wednesday One-Liners Aren't Just Poor, They're Po'
Horny dude (after being rejected by a girl at the bar): I asked her if she wanted a drink and she gave me the look that I give to homeless people on the subway.
-- 79th & Broadway
...and there are five more one liners...

Little People--Big Wednesday One-Liners
Drunk guy with group of friends: I'm sorry I hit you, I thought I was Irish and you were four feet tall.
-- 41st & 2nd Ave
...and there are five more one liners...

No comments:

Post a Comment