Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I've been waiting a long time now now here's the answer you're all mine now yeah I've been waiting for my Sunday girl

Today's horoscope from Cosmo says...
Libra - Deceptive Neptune may skew your normally sharp perspective today. Ask direct questions to learn someone's true feelings.
So...what is that supposed to mean? I realize that I'm probably doing something really stupid by planning a tentative get-together with the ex for tomorrow evening. But it's just astrology...it is what you make of it. If you read too much into it, then you'll probably go crazy, right?

Anyway...it's snowing outside today!! And it stuck!! Boooo!!! I know, it's the middle of November and I live in Michigan...so snow is a perfectly logical form of precipitation at this time of year. But, y'know what, that doesn't mean that I have to like it. I hate snow and winter with a passion. And until I find a cute, sexy (and I can't leave out good) man to cuddle up with, I'm thinking that I'm going to continue to hate this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment