Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

anytime you want to pick up the telephone you know it ain't nothin' to drop a couple stacks on you want it you could get it my dear

My Cosmo horoscope for the day of November 12th says...
Libra - Single? Don't shy away from a slightly younger guy. He might light your sexual fire under bold Venus. Attached? Score points with a sexy striptease tonight.
Umm...yeah...I don't really want a younger guy. I'd rather go for a guy the same age or just a few years older (no more than five)... And then...the Cosmo horoscope for today says...
Libra - One of your coolest traits is watching out for your friends. Today, appreciative Venus says to be kind to yourself and indulge your favorite guilty pleasure.
I'm liking the one for today a lot more than yesterday's because helping out my friends is always a good thing...but apparently, I didn't really read it because it says to be a spoiled brat. Nevermind, I don't like it so much anymore...

And y'know what is awesome? When you have a song playing in your head (and no, I am not crazy)...and then you get into your car and that very same song is on the radio.

Seriously, what's wrong with the kids at Lamphere? Two bomb threats in two days?

Okay...well, I have to go print out my orgo stuff for lab...and still have to eat some lunch...oh, yeah, and I have to make my hair not look like a rat's nest cuz that's pretty much what it's looking like right now. Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment