Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 30, 2011

I wanna put you in my car and drive and turn you up loud, roll down all the windows and shout it out I love this girl oh If I could press play, repeat how happy I'd be wherever I'd go I'd have you there with me

Day 30: Favorite coffee table book
I chose the only one I have. And it's in my bookcase, not on our coffee table. I honestly, don't get the point to coffee table books. Also, I don't know if this is actually a coffee table book. But seriously, who puts books on their coffee table? Especially when you have pets and a child running around. Growing up my dad's second wife had a few books on the coffee table. But the coffee table was in a room the kids weren't allowed in, but for some reason it was okay if the stupid dogs went in there. Anyway, I digress...here's my pick:

No comments:

Post a Comment