Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 23, 2011

who's to say what's impossible well they forgot this world keeps spinning and with each new day I can feel a change in everything

Day 23: Book you tell people you’ve read, but haven’t (or haven’t actually finished)
This is an easy one. I loved the movie that came out in 1993 when I was a kid (still like it) and tried to read the book more than once. But never could get into it.

2 comments:

  1. I have read the book so many times! I loved the movie, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried a few times to read it and I still own the book, but I could never get into it. :(

    ReplyDelete