Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

this is more than just romance it's an endless summer I can feel the butterflies, leading me through it take my heart, I'll take your hand

Day 20: Book you’ve read the most number of times
Okay, so I know that I already used this book this challenge. But being my all-time favorite book, it also happens to be the book that I've read the most amount of times. When I was a kid, when I'd read all the books in the house, I would go back to this one when I wanted something to read. True, it started out the abridged version, but since I have read the unabridged version more than once. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment