Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

leave it on cruise control I'm gonna hold it all inside 'til the right time comes down the road I got a feelin' my head's a reelin' my heart is screamin' I'm about to bust loose bottled up emotion

Day 14: Book whose main character you want to marry
This is embarrassing. I think I lost my mind in choosing this book for today, lol. I'm going to go with I was being silly and chose at random. I've never wanted to marry a character in a book. I've thought a few characters were pretty awesome and I'd love to meet a real person like that, but never fantasizing about a fictional character.
I should point out that the main character I'm referring to must be Jacob Black, since I find Bella and Edward to be whiny weirdos. Which is funny, since I do like the books as entertainment. But then again, I'm not a snob who thinks a book can't be liked if it's not literary classic material.

No comments:

Post a Comment