Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

let's try it one more time with feeling darlin', take it from the top let me feel those tears a fallin' girl I don't want to miss a single drop darlin' make believe you're makin' me believe each word you say try it once more with feeling and we'll call it a day

Day 7: Book that you can quote/recite
So...I'm cheating and picking a book that is quotes from a tv show that I can quote. But I can't quote any books. I may have read a few more than once, but it's much harder to quote a book than tv. For me anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment