Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

I said, "hey girl, what's your name? haven't I seen you before? I recognize them dark green eyes when you walked through the door. are you alone, or are you with someone?

Day 15: First “chapter book” you can remember reading as a child
I remember reading this in kindergarten and near the beginning of it. So I was four years old, maybe within a few weeks of my fifth birthday. Yeah, I was that kid doing everything way before my classmates. My grandma taught me to read because I was her granddaughter and her favorite. :) She has three sons and no daughters, she wanted a daughter, but settled for her firstborn grandchild. <3

1 comment: