Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 2, 2011

and if that mockingbird don't sing and that ring don't shine I'mma break that birdies neck I'll go back to the jeweler who sold it to ya and make him eat every carat don't f*** with dad

Day 2: Least favorite book
Since I've read a lot of books and usually when I don't like a book, I don't finish it, this is a harder day to do. So I'm going to go with one of the books I hated reading and never would've finished if I didn't have to. Plenty of people love this book and the movie of the same name (actually a very good book to movie translation), but I just can't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment