Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

but when I look at the stars, when I look at the stars, when I look at the stars I see someone else when I look at the stars, the stars, I feel like myself

Day 9: Book that makes you sick
While this particular story is a work of fiction, there are plenty of true stories similar to it. And while the positive parts of the book don't make me sick, knowing that people can act the way the antagonists of the book do is what makes me sick. Hopefully history never repeats to the same extent. (I know there is similar genocide in Africa.)

No comments:

Post a Comment