Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I’m giving up on doing this alone now 'cause I’ve failed and I’m ready to be shown how he’s told me the way and I’m trying to get there and this life sentence that I’m serving I admit that I’m every bit deserving but the beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair

Day 21: Favorite picture book from childhood
This book has possibly the most beautiful paintings in it. Okay, so I haven't looked at the book since I was about 12, but this is definitely a book that the fiancé and I will be reading to the little one. <3 It's still on my bookshelf because it's one of my picture books that I never got rid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment