Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

and I can't relate to the hypnotist and I can't get close, 'cause of plastic wrap and I want to have kids, but their father's up inside the clouds

Ugh...I hate our internet connection...and I sound like a broken record. Always repeating that same sentiment. It's only lasting all of five minutes at a time tonight. Oh, joy.

And...at least, I passed the quiz in my class this evening (the computer class)...not like last week's quiz...so...that's a plus...but I still only 68.8repeating% in the class...so barely a passing grade... ::sigh:: And...I still don't have a passing grade in my stats class yet...like not even a D passing grade yet... ::sigh:: At least...I'm passing my Spanish class...albeit with a low B... ::sigh:: This semester sucks. I wish that I could drop all of my classes...school is too stressful for me. I wish that I didn't need to be registered for at least 12 credits per semester in order to be covered by my parents' insurances.

Anyway...here are some funny things courtesy of Overheard in New York...

I Don't Get It, but I Like It
Teen daughter: Dad, what do you think we might see when we get there?
Straight-faced dad: Naked lady on a white horse.
Red-faced mom, after long pause: No.
Dad: What? When's the last time you saw a white horse?
-- A train

"God" -- You Were Way Off!
Chick #1: Man, I wish Colin would stop saying he loves me.
Chick #2: Why, you don't love him?
Chick #1: I care about him, but I don't love him. I only love one person.
Chick #2: Who? God?
Chick #1: No -- me.
-- Park Plaza Diner, Brooklyn

Our Bad
Girl #1: So, we have a bet -- if I have sex first, then I have to wear a shirt that she's written all over, but if she-- [looks around].
Girl #2: If she what?
Girl #1: ... I'll tell you later. I feel like people are listening, and I don't want to end up on some website.
-- Starbucks, 51st & Broadway

Little Lizzy Borden Was Always a Helpful Sort
Stressed manny watching three kids: Ugh! [Under his breath] I'm gonna kill myself...
Little girl: Here's a knife [cheerily hands him a butter knife].
-- W Hotel Restaurant, 17th & Park

At Least I Have a Rack, Little Miss Mosquito-Bites
Teacher, guiding field trip: Don't you look cute today, April?! I love your dress. I wish I could wear one like it.
Kindergarten girl: Maybe if you lost some weight, you could.
-- L train

No comments:

Post a Comment