Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 18, 2008

don't ask me why I'm crying cuz when I start to crumble you know how to keep me smiling you always save me from myself from myself, myself

::sigh:: Honestly...I just want to cry about it...and usually I do... It drives him crazy that I will lock myself in the bathroom...but he hates to see me cry, especially when he's the cause of it or partially the cause of it. I never used to be the emotional girl...I was always so cold and unemotional. I really don't know what to do about our problems...he wants us to work on them. Even if that means that we go see a therapist...but since we're on two different insurances, I have no idea how that would work out for billing purposes.

Okay...well...everything looks like it's on an incline...so I'm going to go to bed...plus, the internet has died about 10 times on me in the last hour...

No comments:

Post a Comment