Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2008

doctor my eyes have seen the years and the slow parade of fears without crying now I want to understandI have done all that I could

I'm sleepy...normally, I don't get up until about 10:00 or 10:30a on a Thursday...but today, I had a doctor's appointment at 9:10a. Hooray for my yearly exam...can't wait for next February. But I got a new headache prevention medicine prescription. Well, not really...it's for the same medication, just now instead of taking four 25mg pills before bed I can take one 100mg pill. At least, that is the idea as long as my mother does the intelligent thing and fills the right prescription for me next...I have a feeling that because there are still refills on the prescription that I originally got last June, she's going to get that one filled next and then I'm going to run out of pills before the month ends. ::sigh:: I'd much rather take one pill at a time than have to take four at a time...that's so much easier to do.

I hope that my 12 y/o brother gets out of wrestling practice early enough that he's able to take the activities bus home from school, because I don't really want to have to go pick him up from school...but I will if I have to. I just don't like driving. It's my least favorite thing to do.

There is a car in my driveway...I have no clue who it is...nevermind...it's my brother's well-behaved friend. I like that child. He's a good kid. He's allowed to come over whenever he wants to...because he's not obnoxious like my brother is.

Anyway...I'm bored...I wanted to go buy some new athletic shoes (y'know like Nikes or Adidas) today because I got rid of mine a little while ago because they were worn out...but I didn't really have any time to do what I wanted to do when I wanted to do it. So...maybe Saturday I will have time to do so... As well as finding something fun for Valentine's Day...since the boy wants us to actually do something about Valentine's Day this year. Not that in the past two years we've really done anything though because I think it's a stupid day and from what I gather from his views, so does he.

No comments:

Post a Comment