Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I couldn't give a d*** what you say to me I don't really care what you think of me cuz either way you're gonna think what you believe

Ugh...for the second day in a row, crabby-pants went on the computer before leaving for work for what appears to be the sole purpose of turning everything off before he leaves. And I mean, everything...the computer, the monitor...if it has a power button, he turned it off. Seriously, only the computer needs to be turned off...the monitor goes into sleep mode. Whatever...I'll leave it up to the boy to explain to my mother and then maybe she can explain to crabby-pants. And I still say it's the time in his cycle where he ignores my very existence...it's a joyous time... ::rolls eyes:: Honestly, if I knew what I did to cause this behavior, then it would possibly make his behavior easier to understand. I'm not saying that I would change what I did or will do, because it's possible that whatever he seems to think I did wrong isn't wrong at all, but it would be nice to have some sort of explanation for the awful treatment. Okay, enough of that rant...

Today is the youngest brother's birthday...he wanted to go out to eat today instead of tomorrow, but it'll be too late by the time the middle schooler gets home from his wrestling meet and everyone is home and able to go out to eat. Poor kid. But he still gets to have his cake today!! And he gets presents!! Woo woo!! It's 4:00p...I should go pick him up from school...it's bitterly cold outside...but I so don't want to go out there either. Are ya crazy?!?

What crappy terrible way to give birth...but at least the baby's doing fine...

Aww...poor police dogs...their paws are getting hurt...now they need shoes...

Umm...so apparently, we shouldn't complain about the prices of tech toys...???

And...some of these amused me...but since I don't work in a cubicle for eight hours a day (or ever, thank god)...

No comments:

Post a Comment