Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, February 29, 2008

I feel insane every single time I'm asked to compromise cuz I'm afraid I’m stuck in my ways and that’s the way it stays

**[2:38p] Oops...I forgot to put in a title before I published the post...

adgkajdfgk;jasdfjaeoritujoaerjgkldjfgkljdfgkljadfjkldflgj

Okay...that's out of my system... I think that I just like to complain. I mean, not that I just look for things to complain about...I just mean that instead of trying to find the positive in a situation, I accept the negative and readily complain. But anyway, I thought about it...and the best reasoning that I can deduct from crabby-pants behavior is that I didn't flush the nail polish remover soaked cotton balls down the toilet. Since the last time crabby-pants talked to me was on Sunday to tell me to flush nail polish remover stuff instead of putting it in the trash (nevermind that my mother told me to put it in the garbage can). Yeah, I think ignoring someone for a week over that makes a lot of sense, too. Anyway...what can I do...?

I can't wait until I don't have to live here anymore...too bad, I am awesome at financially supporting myself. Probably cuz I do stupid things like buy shoes for no reason other than 'ooo, I like them and they're currently $10 off and I want!!'

I just got my letter for being on the Dean's list for Fall 2007 from school in the mail today. No duh, I was on the Dean's list...I had a 4.0 last semester, the cutoff for the list is a 3.5 g.p.a.

Where is my mommy's friend? She's supposed to come over to get a dress of my mom's that she's borrowing, but she hasn't come over yet... And if she doesn't come over soon...she won't get the dress because I'll have to leave to go watch the girls. Ugh...it's Friday...that means that I go back to school on Monday...that also means that the boy needs to help me with my homework this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment