Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm not gonna write you a love song cuz you asked for it cuz you need one you see I'm not gonna write you a love song

::sigh:: Tonight is my midterm in my computer class...and I'm worried about it...

I saw this last week on WXYZ's site; and then this morning on my way to school, the morning show on 95.5 was talking about it. Poor kid. But I don't blame her for doing what she did.

NYC cabbie matchmaker...he amuses me...mostly because he seems to be a genuinely caring person, so that's cool of him to try and do something nice for people. Besides...it's not like he's forcing it upon the singles who get into his cab.

And...umm, yeah...seriously bad luck for one violinist...and it couldn't be kept a secret forever...

Wedding guests behaving badly...the most amusing one was the mother-of-the-bride at the toast...

First, something amusing from Overheard in Detroit...

No More Breeding Please
Guy: Did you hear the news?
Girl: What news?
Guy: Kwami's got AIDS!
Girl: What?
Guy: Yeah, it was in the news yesterday. All about Kwame sex-texting his aids and s***!
Girl: Ohhh god… Promise me you won’t breed.
Guy: What? Ok. Why?…What?…f***.
- Middlebelt

Now, a few amusing things from Overheard in New York...

Give Them a Break -- It's Mostly for the Tourists
Tranny throw-down in the middle of the street blocks traffic.
Man on cell: Come across the street -- there's a tranny fight!
Woman looking down subway stairs: You're missing the action!
Trendy girl to boyfriend: Ugh, fighting in front of Starbucks? Real classy.
-- Grove St & 7th Ave

Future Republican Environmental-Policy Advisor
Mommy: ... But we're going to have to do something about it, sweetie.
Six-year-old girl, arms crossed, looking away: I don't want to talk about it anymore, Mommy.
-- Madison Square Park

No comments:

Post a Comment