Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

because I'm fat, I'm fat, come on (fat, fat, really really fat) you know I'm fat, I'm fat, you know it (fat, fat, really really fat)

Grrr!! My mommy made brownies last night...and already they are gone!! I realize that there were only eight brownies...but still. There were four people in the house that were able to eat them without having an allergic reaction to them. That means that there should have been two brownies for each person. I'm highly annoyed because when I left to go on my errands there were still two brownies left and my stepfather was asleep...when I came back from my errands he was awake and the brownies were gone. Oh, and last night after my mom made them...did you know that he also ate two of them!! Meaning that of the eight brownies, he ate four of them!!!! Seriously, no wonder the three-year-old asked him recently, "you have baby, too?" Ugh...I'm just disgusted and annoyed. He did the same thing the last time that I made brownies, too. People think that I'm crazy when I'm bake stuff and then I put it on a plate and wrap it up and put it in my bedroom. I do that because I live with a bunch of vultures/beagles (beagles don't know to stop eating when they're full and will eat until their stomachs burst if given the chance)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment