Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2008

you don't always have to do everything right stand up for yourself and put up a fight walk around with your hands up in the air like you don't care

Aww...poor brave, little girl in Detroit..

Stupid guy got caught due to his two front page photos...what are the odds of that happening?

This amuses me...mostly because of this quote: Shapiro, who added: “It would be a fun study to do to look at men with beer bellies to see if they shift their loads.”

So glad that I don't have a twin with a similar name who has legal troubles and a judge who refuses to believe me...

Scientific reasoning as to why males are more likely to become addicted to video games...doesn't make it any better when I'm ignored for a video game...

Amusement from Overheard in New York...

Kids Know Something Adults Usually Forget
Little boy, pointing at two midget passersby: Whoa! Mom, look! That is so cool!
Midgets: Haha, dude, that little boy is awesome!
-- 1221 Rockefeller Center

No comments:

Post a Comment