Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, October 28, 2007

sometimes I get so weird I even freak myself out I laugh myself to sleep it's my lullaby

Have You Learned Nothing from My Teachings?
Mom: Don't kick that box! It could have a bomb in it!
Four-year-old boy: Oh, great, Mom. Something else to worry about.
-- 58th & 2nd

The Buddha Was a Tough Kid to Raise
Mother: Don't you ever do that again! [slaps child hard]
Child, calmly: Well, are you happy with yourself?
-- Union Square

Children are awesomely amusing...and duh, the quotes are from Overheard in New York...

And...my mommy isn't up yet...so I don't know if she and I are still going to the Whimsical Occasions wedding/bridal show... I'm assuming that we are though.

No comments:

Post a Comment