Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

we'll just fly away from here our hopes and dreams are out there somewhere won't let time pass us by

Wednesday One-Liners Would Like Extra Mayo
Three-year-old girl to no one in particular: The white man is everywhere. [Mother looks at her, puzzled. Girl gazes up at crosswalk sign] The white man tells us when to go.
--86th & 2nd

What an adorable, and amusing, little girl!! Again...one of those amusing things from Overheard in New York. Oh, yeah...there are four more one-liners, too.

Ugh...it's so dark and dreary...it's a depressing day! Today, I have to go pay for my ticket...cuz I don't really think that I'll have time to do it tomorrow. ::sigh:: I really don't want to go pay that. It's not fair that I even got it. Oh, well...

Oh! I think that my baby brother is feeling a little better because he went to school this morning. Plus, by the time that I'd finished typing the post from early this morning and posted it, he was asleep. Poor kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment