Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, October 1, 2007

the remedy is the experience, this is a dangerous liaison I says the comedy is that it's serious

Yay!! No partial government shutdown for MI...just a 0.45% increase in taxes. Also, this guy should probably think before he opens his mouth to his wife #1 again. Not trying to be mean...but...Adam Sandler's daughter really isn't cute.

Blah-di-blah-di-blah...I'm bored and hungry...but we don't have any milk, so I can't have cereal...so now I don't know what to eat. Grrr... I'm too whiny...and I think that I just like to complain. Eh...I should be showering and reading the two chapters for my anthropology class...seeing how I have a test in there on Wednesday. Which reminds me, there's lecture after the test...so I should probably go to Blackboard and print out the slides. Ciao dahling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment