Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, October 6, 2007

it's my party and I'll cry if I want to cry if I want to cry if I want to you would cry too if it happened to you

So...hooray for not having the best birthday ever...

I have my least favorite class to go to Friday mornings...I always seem to do a good job of scheduling my least favorite class for the day that my birthday falls on. While I was babysitting two little girls, my head started to hurt...hooray for migraines... Then on my way home from there...I got a speeding ticket...the best part of getting a ticket was that I was already in my driveway when he "pulled" me over. Oh, and the way that the cop parked the car behind me, he pretty much had the only way onto and off of my street blocked off...only motorcycles could squeeze through. Plus...I apparently have an attitude problem...don't know what I did to get yelled at for that.

Seeing how I already had a migraine and I'm already stressed out majorly lately...just adding one more stress to the list caused me to start crying by the time that I got in the house...

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment