Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, October 14, 2007

I still don’t have the reason and you don’t have the time and it really makes me wonder if I ever gave a f*** about you

I just want to say this first: I am not picking on anyone. Having said that...I totally agree with what this article says. Some people are just too picky and it completely kills their chances of finding someone to have fun with, let alone fall in love with.

Hooray!!! Now there is a possible reason as to why I heart chocolate...



::sigh:: In a totally unrelated note...I hate sleepiness!!

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment