Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, November 1, 2007

you can stand under my umbrella you can stand under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh) under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh)

I had something to write...but it totally left my brain...huh... I got the majority of my homework done yesterday. Well...I got the two-page paper written anyway...just not the four chapters and the handout read for the test. Minor details. I'm still pretty confident that I got at least 45/50 on the test...so reading wasn't too necessary. I should probably go fold the laundry...wash my face...straighten my hair...call someone back...do the laundry...etc., etc.... Anyway...now that I've sufficiently bored you...things to amuse:

Because If Not, Have I Got a Dating Service for You!
First grader: My aunt is a lesbian... Both of them.
Tour guide: Are they happy?
First grader: Yes! Yes! Are you a happy lesbian?
-- Cloisters Museum, Fort Tryon Park

Geez, Is That How It's Supposed to Go?
Drunk old guy: That's a very nice dress... You're a very beautiful woman. If I were thirty years younger, I--
Woman: --Would wear this dress?
-- A train

Wednesday One-Liners Pass on Their Wisdom
Old man to two-year old: Man, talking to you is like f***ing talking to a brick wall.
-- F train
Five more one-liners...

Wednesday One-Liners Will Use a Condom Next Time
Child-free woman to stranger's crying baby: Oh, wait, things get much worse.
-- Throggs Neck, Bronx
Four more one-liners...

And duh, Overheard in New York...

No comments:

Post a Comment