Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, November 5, 2007

I've been awake for a while now you've got me feelin like a child now cause everytime I see your bubbly face I get the tinglies in a silly place

Registered for classes today...and that went wonderfully. Heavy on the sarcasm there. This morning when I tried to register...it was near impossible for me to register. So I gave up after nearly an hour...called the boy to complain, but mostly to wish him a good day. And...of course, for the second day in a row, I woke him up. ::sigh:: Anyway...so I attempted to go back to sleep...that wasn't all that easy to do. And then I got up again around 11:00a and again, attempted to register. Of course, that didn't work...I mean, why would anything work for me? I was told that I didn't have the prerequisites fulfilled for the class that I wanted to take...can't quite figure that one out...so I took this other class that I need to take at some point, but don't really want to. Not quite sure how with 16 credits in biology, I don't fulfill the one year of biology requirement (one year is 8 credits). But anyway...this is my schedule for next semester:
::sigh:: Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be looooong days. Tuesdays probably more than Thursdays because of watching the girls on Tuesdays. But...now I think that I'm going to go to the Wayne State site and figure out what I need to do in order to transfer there...

Oh, yeah...there were a few things from Overheard in New York that amused me...

Every Lifetime Movie, in a Nutshell

Girl: Get the f*** outta here! I'll f***ing kill you!
Guy: So, I was thinking about...
Girl: I just threatened your life and you have nothing to say?!
Guy, shrugging: I love you.
-- Park Ave

Remember, Lying Sacks of S*** Work in Every Occupation

Conductor: Attention, passengers, this J Train is now going express to Myrtle. You hear me? Express. Express! There is a local train right behind this one. This train is going express! [Mob of angry passengers exits train.] Psych! This is a local J Train to Manhattan. Next stop: Chauncey. Please enjoy the leg room brought to you by the New York City MTA.
-- Broadway Junction Station, Brooklyn

So Anyway, That's Your Father. Can We Go?

Little girl, about hobo wrestling with a bush: Mommy, why is he doing that?
Mother: I don't know, honey.
Little girl: Maybe he's the gardener!
Mother: Maybe! Or maybe he's just f***ing crazy.
-- Washington Square Park

No comments:

Post a Comment