Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, November 12, 2007

it must be the season, no rhyme or no reason just takin' it easy, it's my lazy day

Blah-di-blah-di-blah-blah...I'm bored...and feeling quite lazy today... I need to take a shower, but I so don't feel like it. Plus...I can't take a shower the way that I want to...although, that way doesn't really involve cleaning...oh, well... But on a more productive note, I got my anthropology paper turned in...and a bunch of the laundry is clean and folded, just not put away cuz I'm lazy. ::sigh:: I should use this time to work on my reading response assignment...but...I think that I'm going to go watch tv... And guess what. Samantha Who? is on tonight!! I heart that show...it's highly amusing. Oh, and Dancing with the Stars is on, too!! Yay for television!! But sadly, Dr. 90210 isn't on tonight...some dumb Soup special is on. The Soup can be funny, but mostly it just annoys me.

No comments:

Post a Comment