Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, November 8, 2007

I just want you close where you can stay forever you can be sure that it will only get better

Okay...so I dropped the gen. zoology class...cuz honestly I don't feel like taking the class and I really don't feel like driving to Farmington Hills for a 9:00a class. So...now I have the following schedule:
...and Mondays are going to be my long days now. Of course the computer class is a suggestion from the boy. He's excited...like a whole lot more than me. Which is why this amuses me highly (it's from tiny little division). And this also reminds me of him...

I know that "Cow plunges off cliff onto moving minivan" isn't supposed to be funny...but it is.

And...I made yummy muffins!! They're supposed to be apple cinnamon muffins, but I added raisins to them just because I could. So now they're apple cinnamon raisin muffins. Besides, there are raisins in apple pie...I can put raisins in the muffins, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment