Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, November 16, 2007

I'm Leaving Las Vegas lights so bright palm sweat blackjack on a Saturday night

I slept so terribly last night...hopefully, I'm not going to have to stay with my sister any more this weekend since my dad is in Las Vegas. I've pretty much been awake since about 3:20a...and I only fell asleep around 12:30-1:00a...so a little bit of broken sleep was so not enough for me. And I'm having serious trouble typing/spelling today... ::sigh:: But on the bright side...I got home today just after the city finished cleaning my street...no more 2' deep piles of leaves at the curb!!

Here's a couple of interesting news articles:
Some seriously bad luck for one bank...
Oh, yeah...totally the way to get back your reputation after being told you're 'too sexy to be on the plane'...

No comments:

Post a Comment