Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, November 19, 2007

I’m holding on your rope got me ten feet off the ground and I’m hearing what you say but I just can’t make you sound

Yay for Michigan!! Or...not. Seriously.

Anyway...my grandpa is here. I think he's putting in the oven. Yays for Grandpa!!

I'm hungry...but lazy and don't feel like getting up and getting some breakfast... ::sigh:: The trials and tribulations of being lazy...

My 11 y/o brother is home sick today...and the weird kid has on Walker, Texas Ranger...that show is so dated looking. Plus, it's really an awful show. Okay...now the psycho guy on the show punched a whole in the wall...I think it was due to his overuse of anabolic steroids.

No comments:

Post a Comment