Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

in the day in the night say it right say it all you either got it or you don't

All right...well, I finished my reading response assignment...so yays for me!! Now I just need to shower and get ready for class...ugh...

Oh jesus...thank god for auto-save...because my computer just had some blue screen and then I had to turn it off and turn it back on... Honestly, I didn't break it...I don't know why it did that...

I can't wait for all new Gossip Girl tonight!! I heart that show!! Ooooh, and America's Next Top Model is on tonight, too!! I heart that show, too!! Hopefully, we get out of class by 8:45p today...then I can watch Gossip Girl without having to wait until tomorrow to see it...

Seriously...something is bugging me...I just don't know how to talk about it... Because it doesn't matter how I word things...it sounds like I'm obsessing over it...which I am not.

::sigh:: Why doesn't anyone love me today? Nobody is sending me email ... Also...yeah...totally lost my train of thought there...lol...

Oh, and on Thanksgiving...which, yes, is next Thursday...I am pretty sure that I am expected to go to: my mommy's house, my grandma's house, my fiancé's house, my employer's house...yep, I think that about does it. ::sigh:: How am I supposed to accomplish all of that? Seriously, I'm only one person ...

For Naming Me "Icarus," First of All
Five-year-old, quietly: I wish you'd die...
Mom: What?
Five-year-old: I said, 'I wish I could fly.'
Mom: Oh, okay.
Five-year-old: So I could fly away from you!
-- 66th & Freedom Pl

Just a Mistress, and Her Name Is Grammar
Cafeteria lady: So, you been good this weekend?
Frat boy: No! Me and my girlfriend got totally s***-faced!
Cafeteria lady: 'My girlfriend and I.'
Frat boy: What?
Cafeteria lady: 'My girlfriend and I got totally s***-faced.'
Frat boy: Whoa! You have a girlfriend?! Hardcore!
-- NYU

from Overheard in New York...where else?

Okay...well...I have to go shower now...it's almost 11:00a...so I have an hour and a half until I need to leave for class... Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment