Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 28, 2007

what happened to the dream of a girl president, she's dancing in the video next to 50 Cent

Ugh...I still think that my psych teacher is a fruit loop... We had the first test this morning...it was pretty easy...I'm thinking the worst that I possibly did was a 40/50 points...so not too bad. We watched the movie Mean Girls in class this morning...not quite sure what it has to do with the next chapter, but oh, well...the movie is funny. But seriously, every week my teacher starts class with some music that she thinks is soothing and then tells us to go to our happy place...okay, not quite those exact words, but still...

And the following from Overheard in New York amuse me...

The Metaphor Still
Works, A**hole.
Bimbette: She was being such a b****, and I was like, 'You catch more flies with honey than you do with a fly swatter, y'know.'
Boyfriend: Don't talk. Seriously. Just stand there and look hot, okay?
-- Penn Station

The Clintons Make New Friends Wherever They Go
Teen girl to driver on cell: Hang up and drive!
Driver: Oh, suck it, b****!
Teen girl, pointing at female passenger: Looks like you have someone to do that for you.
Driver: She's my wife -- she doesn't do that anymore [drives away].
Teen girl, to friend: Was that a joke, or was he still insulting me?
-- 42nd & Park

I Used to Have Them Backwards, but I Was Dead Wrong
Professor: What words do we get from the name Aphrodite?
Student #1: Hermaphrodite.
Professor: Yes -- from the union of Aphrodite and Hermes. What else?
Student #2: Aphrodisiac!
Professor: Good! And what is an aphrodisiac?
Students: [Silence.]
Professor: Are you all Victorians? Come on... What's it called when one uses something to arouse sexual appetite?
Student #3: Necrophiliac! [Class laughs.]
Professor: I have to advise you to invest in a dictionary, as it's simply prudent to know the difference between a necrophiliac and an aphrodisiac. Hopefully, you won't ever need to thank me for that.
-- NYU

Um, I'm from Thailand
White tween: Everyone has a MySpace.
Asian tween: I don't have a MySpace.
White tween: You don't got a MySpace? Why not?
Asian tween: 'Cause it's the easiest way to meet sexual predators.
White tween, laughing: Nah, don't worry. You ain't ever gonna meet any sexual predators -- you're ugly.
-- PS 173 playground, Fresh Meadows

No comments:

Post a Comment