Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 17, 2007

there's something wrong with the world today I don't know what it is something's wrong with our eyes

There just aren't any words... I mean, what possesses someone to do that? I don't expect the world to be perfect, but c'mon...

Anyway...I'm watching two little girls today and tomorrow...it's not so bad. They seem like well-behaved kids. So...yeah... I'm really sleepy today for some reason. I'm not sure why. It kinda sucks, actually. And I had a really weird dream about spiders last night...it was super creepy!! I hate spiders so very much!! I'm going to go do something slightly more productive now...like, hit the "check mail" button for my email...ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment