Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2007

If God is a DJ, life is a dance floor, love is the rhythm, you are the music

Blah-di-blah-di-blah...I have a little under three chapters to read of my psych book before the test tomorrow morning...and I really don't want to do it... I hate that class so much!! I have to read a few pages of my Spanish book and do the exercises in the workbook, too. And sometime before Wednesday, I need to read two chapters of my anthropology book...and lots of pages in my two history books. But...yays for me...I got the highest grade in the class on the first history test!!

Blah-di-blah-di-blah...and I need to go to Secretary of State...need to get the registration for my vehicle renewed. Oh joy...lots of time at a slow government agency...

This afternoon, I have to take my 11 y/o brother up to our mom's work and drop him off, so that as soon as my mom gets off of work...they can go to his eye appointment. The kid is seriously blind. Poor boy.

Ugh...I should go shower, get dressed, brush my teeth and get my stuff done that I need to get done...but I so don't feel like it. Hooray for procrastination!

No comments:

Post a Comment