Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, September 20, 2007

there's not much going on today I'm really bored it's getting late

I watched those two girls on Monday and Tuesday...it was super easy...they're so well-behaved. Plus, the younger is just so cute! I'd be willing to watch those girls again if their parents asked.

Yesterday, was the first test in my MI history class...seriously, I think it took me all of 10 minutes to complete...and that was the only thing that we were doing in class yesterday. I wasn't at school for very long. But...I think that I did pretty well...as in an A on the test. Hopefully, anyway. Tuesday was the first prueba (quiz) in my Spanish class...I think, at most, I got a 95...that's not so great...I wanted a 100. Oh, well... Yesterday afternoon, we had another of those in-class writings in my anthropology class...I despise those...hopefully, I got at least 4/5 on it...I really don't want the same crappy grade I got on the last one. Or worse.

Was she stabbed? Seriously...what's going on with her middle?

Oh...em...gee...my grandparents are here...my grandma drives me crazy!! I'm going to go eat now. Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment