Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I'm in the business of misery let's take it from the top she's got a body like an hourglass that's tickin' like a clock

Well...it's been a week since school started...and I've been to all of my classes now... I already had my Spanish teacher before, so I knew what to expect and I like him. He's a pretty good teacher. Not so sure about my psych teacher yet...she's really kinda out there. I mean, c'mon, the first thing she had us do in class was make masks...it's a psychology class, not an art class. But...I'll give her a few more weeks before I decide if I like her or not. My anthropology teacher seems pretty cool...so far I like her. My history teacher seems pretty cool so far, too.

I figured it was time to update my "About me" section...but the old one is still pretty true and I didn't know if I should get rid of it or not...so I just copied it here:

Hmmm...what to say...I am me. Whether that's unique or not...I really don't know. I am definitely much too narcissistic for my own good, but...oh, well. Deal with it. I'm really friendly, but I tend to come across as stuck-up. It's just that I can be shy around people until I am comfortable with them. After I become comfortable around a person, I don't shut up.

My goal in life is to become an ER physician...I decided that at age nine. I'm determined to achieve my goals, sometimes that gets misconstrued as stubborn. I'm that also, and independent and intelligent. I'm also naive and jaded, cynical and optimistic...just a walking contradiction. I am a science nerd...I'm comfortable being that.

And I have one of the shortest attention spans...ADD much?

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment