Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

when I lose the will to win I just reach for you and I can reach the sky again I can do anything cuz your love is so amazing cuz your love inspires me

I went and saw my dad this evening for about an hour and a half. He had his facial reconstructive surgery yesterday...and that's a really good sign. That means his brain injury has been healing at a remarkable rate and they were able to move the facial surgery up from the projected date of two weeks from now. He's still pretty weird...but that's to be expected. We're just watching and waiting to see if that's a permanent change to his personality or not. We're hoping not.

I was amused because when the nurse tonight asked my dad who he (meaning the nurse) was, my dad said, "[the boy]." (The nurse looked a bit like the boy does.) So he had to ask my dad who he was again after he told him, "no, my name is ***." Unfortunately, it had to be repeated once or twice more before my dad got it right...but he did finally get it right. And he did get the year correct on the first try this time (he's been getting that off quite a bit lately). He also answered correctly when asked his name ("My first name is *******.").

Okay, well...I need to go get some sleep...it's nearly 11:00p and I have to get up at 7:00a for school. I'll try and update more frequently, but it's hard to do because of school and watching the girls...and now visiting my daddy. I really need him to get better...even if he's not 100%, I just need him to get back to at least 90%. Because I don't know what I'll do...I really don't...

No comments:

Post a Comment