Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, September 6, 2008

so give me something to believe 'cause I am living just to breathe and I need something more to keep on breathing for so give me something to believe

Okay, so I realize that it's been like a week since I've updated this...but...y'know what, school started this week and I've been busy. Deal with it. Between the three classes I have, they meet a total of 11 times over the course of five days and I also still watch the girls four of the five days. So it's not like I have all the time in the world to play on the computer like I would like. Instead I have to work on my school work...boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment