Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, September 8, 2008

so is that what you call a getaway? tell me what you got away with 'cause I've seen more spine in jellyfish I've seen more guts in 11 year old kids

Gunfire breaks out on D-DOT bus...not that I'm saying I'm happy someone got hurt, I'm just saying that I'm grateful that it occurred on a Sunday when I was not at school. Seeing how it happened at the bus stop at the corner where the Welcome Center is...and I so don't want to deal with that. Homeless people on a daily basis I can handle (like the crazy one, on Thursday morning, yelling about his "mushrooms" or his "rooms", I'm not quite sure which because I couldn't understand him), but people getting shot I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment