Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

I won't be your Superman I won't be your hero everything I did was for you everything you said was a lie my pain your gain who's your hero today?

Here is the weekly round-up of what caught my interest this week:
.:. This is just incredible...she was able to call 911 for herself and she survived.
.:. Aww, poor mommy...pinned for five days, but says that her kids kept her alive.
.:. What a good little puppy dog!! She helped out the elderly neighbor...
.:. How cool is that? The puppy dog called 911 for his owner...
.:. Eep...I don't think I could do that...poor kitty cat...
.:. This is just gross...8 organisms that'll make you say "eww"
.:. What an idiot...no, seriously, officer, the crack made me do it...
.:. This is just sad...little boy brings gun to school for a second time...
.:. How sweet is this...Disney quotes helped a dad and his autistic son while afloat at sea...
.:. This made me think of the boy: dust devils photographed on Mars.
.:. Oh...em...gee...that's one gigantic diamond...
.:. Hurricane Ike didn't do all bad things...like this: helped to uncover a Mississippi River shipwreck.
.:. This would quite possibly cause me to freak out: finding a stranger snoring in my toddler's bed.
That's all for this week.

Yay for cider mills! I want to go to one...that would be awesome. ::sigh::

And if this wasn't in Grand Rapids, then I would want to go. Well, I still want to go...I just mean that I would want to go more, and quite possibly actually buy the tickets. Oh, well...

And now for some amusement from Overheard in New York...

Serves You Right for Trying to Be Tactful in New York
Woman leaving train to suit with open fly: (inaudible)
Suit (loudly): What is "the barn door is open?" What is that supposed to mean?
-- 6 Train

Wednesday One-Liners Been There, Done That
Old guy sitting on bench, to other: I'm gonna send your picture to Bellevue, so they can get the food ready for ya.
-- Central Park
...and there are six more one liners...

Wednesday One-Liners: The Final Frontier
Crazy man dressed like a king: Everyone, I just bought the sun! So if you don't mind, I'd like a hundred dollars an hour if you're using my sunlight.
-- Sheep Meadow, Central Park
...and there are five more one liners...

No comments:

Post a Comment